Slow-cook delicious stews and hearty casseroles without hassle using the Tower Cerastone 28cm casserole pot. Its forged aluminium body conducts heat quickly while the bonded steel base to spreads it evenly around the dish, cooking your food fast and thoroughly with every use. It features a stone ceramic coating with excellent non-stick properties, letting you cook healthy low-oil meals without the worry of food getting stuck to the pot. It comes with a tempered glass lid to trap in the heat and simmer delicate foods, retaining their rich flavours and tender textures for a tastier end-result. The soft-touch, stay cool handles ensures a comfortable grip, allowing you to lift the pot onto the stove safely and cook with more control. The Cerastone casserole pot is suitable for use on all hob types including induction, in addition to being dishwasher-safe to give you a no-fuss clean-up.
- Forged aluminium body for enhanced durability
- Superior Cerastone coated non-stick interior
- Stylish heat resistant colour matching exterior
- Tempered glass lid with steam release vent
- Soft touch stay cool handles for comfort and control during use
- Bonded steel base for even heat distribution
- Suitable for all hob types including induction
- Do not use in oven or under the grill
- Dishwasher suitable / Hand wash recommended
- Packaging type: Colour gift box
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.