Description Jamie Oliver is a phenomenon in the world of food. As one of the world's best-loved chefs he continues to enjoy success on television and in publishing, with 35 television titles airing in 182 countries and has sold more that 44 million books to date. Jamie Oliver has inspired people to spend more time enjoying cooking delicious food from fresh ingredients.
Weigh out super-precise amounts of dry and wet ingredients with these digital scales. The detachable bowl with lip means you can easily pour flour or liquids after weighing, or even use additional mixing bowls on the base. Meanwhile, the handy 'tare' function allows you to weight and add multiple ingredients, plus it's easy to switch between metric and imperial measurements.
Care & Use To clean, wipe the digital scales base with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly. Do not immerse in water or place in the dishwasher. The stainless steel bowl can be placed in the dishwasher but for best results clean by hand with warm soapy water, rinse and dry thoroughly. Do not use metal scourers or harsh abrasives.
This product is guaranteed for 15 years from the date of purchase, to be free from material or workmanship defects. The guarantee does not affect your statutory rights. The warranty does not include damage as a result of everyday wear and tear, commercial use, accidental damage or faults resulting from a failure to follow the enclosed instructions.
- Suitable for weighing wet and dry ingredients up to 5kg/11lb.
- 2-litre stainless steel measuring bowl with easy-pour lip.
- Large digital display for easy reading, metric & Imperial.
- Requires 3 x AAA batteries (not included).
- The stainless steel bowl is dishwasher safe.
Shop our New Arrivals
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.